Monday, December 5, 2011

Countdowns...


So it is December and that means all kinds of countdowns for me and my family like birthdays, holidays, events, and home comings so i am going to start a countdown for those events starting with the ones closest to today. So first there is my little brother Kaden's 9th birthday and there is only 11 more days then there is only 20 more days until Christmas. There is also only 20 more days until me and my family get to call and or skype my big brother Austin who is on a mission in Peru and I can't wait to get to talk to him! Now there also only 22 more days until my little sister Abby's 11th birthday and 22 more days until my older sister Ashley comes to visit all the way from Alaska to come and celebrate all the commotion going on at the munson home with us. Now the last but not least thing there is is the very Aaron munson's 19th birthday in only 25 more days and i can't wait for a single one of those things. That's one of the good things though about December cause that means getting to see my close family members but not all of them are coming and i am not so happy about that cause some people decide to move to Missouri or Washington but i guess there is always the next December! Okay so i will try to keep up with this countdown thing but there is no guarantee's cause of school work. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd like more pictures of katelyn please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll try to get some as soon as I figure this blog out then there will be more picture of me!

    ReplyDelete